Change of Address

It is important to let us know of any change of name, address or telephone number, so that we can notify the Health Authority.

If you leave the designated practice area, you may now request to remain with your GP at this practice.  From January 2015 all GP practices are free to register patients who live outside their practice area, however, please note that there is no obligation on the practice to provide home visits for such patients when the patient is at home and unable to attend their registered practice.

You may use the online form below to notify us of your change of details. The form will open in a new window. Fill out the details and press the Send button.

Change of Address Form

If you don't wish to use the online form then drop into the practice and pick up a paper form.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website